18 December 2010

This life is... Crazy/Beautiful.

I sit here in my kitchen for the last evening - listening to music, drinking, and laughing with my roommates for the last time in Greece. The trials and tribulations I've had in Greece are now rushing back in a flood of emotion. To say I am a basket case doesn't even begin to described it. As much as I have complained about this country I want to take the time to 'thank' it for this life-changing experience. The tears are now flowing. I apologize for all of you who can't exactly "relate" to how I am feeling, but thanks for following my blog over these last few months. I hope you learned at least a little bit from my adventures and had a fun ride along the way.

I now understand where my college friends are coming from when they talk about London & Costa Rica and their experiences there. I now truly understand.

I have memories I can only share with the girls here and I'm okay with that. These girls have changed my world and have impacted me in ways they don't even know.

I dedicate this last blog from abroad to them...

Janine: thank you for sharing your love of shopping, pasta, & partying with me. I love everything about you my little Italian nugget. You pact a big punch in a little package.I wish I had half of your spirit.. you little spit-fire you. I love you Bean! Mazel...Tov

Jessi: what a wild year it has been for our friendship. Who would have thought a random trip to Haiti would result in Greece, being roommates, & memories that will continue on to North Central. I want to thank you for sharing your insecurities with me. To let me know it's okay to question EVERYTHING, including life. You're beautiful inside and out - I love that I can call you one of my best friends.


Jessica: thank you for showing me that I can laugh at inappropriate times. That life always has it's ups...even when you think you can't go on. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a friend, a mother figure, and a support system for the past three months. I love you to the moon and back.



Thanks for a wild ride girls. You have successfully rocked my world! I will forever cherish the memories we have made around this kitchen table, the inside jokes that will forever stay funny, & friends that I now consider my family.

I love you all from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for making Greece well worth every minute.

I leave all three of you with one final message...

Love


This


Day


Peace, Love, & Cheese Toasties :)
-Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment